Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice Procedure:
As a dynamic interactive multimedia service, we support both creative expression and protection of each creator's intellectual property rights. We are committed to respecting intellectual property laws.
This Service complies with the obligations under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). To assist us in creating a safe and nurturing platform for law-abiding artistic expression, if you believe that you have found an instance of copyright infringement on this Service, please provide us with the following information:
- Identify with particularity the copyrighted work, personal likenesses, or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed. For example, "The property at issue is work that I own a copyright for, and is an image of..."
- Identify with specificity the Content that you claim is infringing or has infringed the work listed in item #1 above, including identifying URLs and domain name on which the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you by mail and email.
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly infringing web pages are not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the Notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Sign the notice via electronic or physical signature.
Send the written communication to the following address:
Attn: Legal Department
3395 S. Jones Blvd., Suite 22
Las Vegas, NV 89146
or use the Online Complaint Form to contact iFriends.
Pursuant to the DMCA, once we receive a properly prepared Notification asserting copyright infringement, we may remove or disable access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity, and we may disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others. We may also document notices of alleged infringement on which we act.
If a Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement has been filed with us against you, we will advise you of that fact. If you would like to file a Counter-Notification of Claimed Copyright Infrigement, we will provide you with a means to do so when we notify you of the claimed infringement.
You may want to seek independent legal counsel before filing a Notification or Counter-Notification.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE. © 1998 - 2017
All copyrights owned by WebPower, Inc. and/or its content providers. All Rights Reserved.
Permission to use Content available from this Service must be requested and expressly approved of by WebPower, Inc. in writing, and is unlikely to be granted unless the following conditions are met: (1) the above copyright notice appears in all copies, and both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of the Content is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only, (3) the Content is not modified in any way, and (4) the Content will only be used with the accompanying text and surrounding HTML syntax and its functionality. Unauthorized reproduction of the Content or this Service is illegal and is aggressively prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
All WebPower, Inc.-owned domain names, trademarks, service marks, logos, page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and other site elements are servicemarks, trademarks, registered servicemarks, registered trademarks, or trade dress of WebPower, Inc. Other product, service, and company names published or displayed on this Service may be the trademarks of others who retain all rights therein.
ADDITIONAL NOTICES REGARDING CONTENT, SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WEBPOWER, INC. AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIS SERVICE.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.